More People Are Planning Ahead
The reasons are simple and they make good sense. You have the opportunity to relieve your family from the financial burden of paying for funeral expenses, and quite simply, make your wishes and desires known in advance of need.
There are countless benefits to making funeral and cremation arrangements in advanced:
- Freedom to choose any Preferred Arizona
- Price comparisons available upon request
- Fixed price funeral contracts
- Asset Protection
Funeral planning at the time of need is a difficult process involving emotional stress, financial decision making and uncertainty. Without some guidance, the options and
information surrounding funerals and arrangement planning
can seem overwhelming at an already complicated time.
It makes sense to plan well in advance and avoid such difficulty.
Travel Protection Available
Good Reasons to Pre-Plan Your Final Arrangements
- Save your loved ones the burden of difficult decisions at the time of your death
- Spend less money by choosing ahead of time the services and merchandise which best suit your wishes
- Protect your assets. Attorneys and Estate Planners agree that pre-funding your funeral arrangements is a good way to provide for your final expenses while keeping your assets
intact for your beneficiaries
- Find that values increase over time—your pre-funded plan actually accrues interest to offset the cost of inflation
- Pre-funded plans may be exempt from inclusion in your assets when applying for Medicaid, SSI benefits, bankruptcy or nursing home care
- Transfer your plan with ease if you move out of state or choose another funeral home
- Payments fit your budget with many payment options for those who qualify
- Get peace of mind from knowing that all your arrangements are in place before the time of need
- Free trial for 30 days lets you make an unpressured decision